9.30.2010

Quotes of the Month

Here is a collection of the most memorable quotes from the past month:


"….being different is who I am. I do like quirky clothes, clothes only a person with courage would wear."
9.03.10


"I wish so many people weren't afraid to wear black. For some reason, so many folks think black is limited to goths and funerals."
8.24.10


"Will Smith and Michael Jackson are definitely my icons of style; very goofy and odd but I love it."
8.23.10


"Beauty is PAIN, just have to endure it!"
8.27.10


"I think fashion can be affordable. If you keep your eyes open, you can find very cool pieces at H&M or Zara. That is what I do most of the time. Another good tip: Shops of young designers. They sell very fashionable clothes for little money."
8.23.10



Check back in tomorrow, votes will be cast for our first Fashionista & Fashionisto of the Month!


Related Posts with Thumbnails